Newborn Model Search!!!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
If you are about to or know anyone about to have a little prince or princess, please read further!!
I have some great new props and fresh ideas I am dying to use on a new little one!!!

To qualify, the baby must be less than 2 weeks old (to stay nice and sleepy), and must be currently here or due before the end of May!!! It can be either a little boy or little girl, and the session needs to be able to take place within the next 4 weeks.

What do you get out of this?? 50% off the session fee(valued at $25) and 15% off all prints ordered. Not bad, right??

I am working on a brand spankin' new website, complete with full screen pictures and I would love to be able to showcase some new ideas I have with your little one! Contact me at dana_monticelli@yahoo.com for more details!

Stay tuned! More modeling casting calls coming up shortly!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment